Blackstar Series One 10AE 10-Watt 1X12-Inch Tube Combo Amplifier Overview :
10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION VALVE COMBOS
In celebration of 10 years of glorious Blackstar tone, three new 10W single-ended valve amplifiers have been developed drawing on the sound and innovation of iconic Blackstar lines - Artisan, Artist and Series One.
Each product is honed for home and studio use and has a wealth of features and a super cool retro look.
This Series One 10 Anniversary Edition is a flexible, modern-voiced amplifier, which uses an ECC83 valve in the preamp stage. An articulate Overdrive can be engaged– either via the front panel or the included footswitch – taking you from dynamic,modern cleans to a tight high-gain overdrive.
Blackstar’s patented ISF control gives access to more distortion flexibility thanany other single-ended valve amplifier on the market. Set counter-clockwise the ISF configures the tone stack to a US response, tightening the low mids and emphasising the treble and presence frequencies. Moving the control clockwise continuously varies the tone towards a more British response, where the low midsare emphasised for a warm, ‘woody’ clean or crunch reminiscent of classic British amplifiers from years gone by. Most importantly, ISF allows you to pinpoint your exact personal tonal preference allowing you to find the sound in your head.
The 10th Anniversary amps feature:
- ECC83 valve in the preamp stage
- Specially voiced EL34, 6L6 and KT-88 power amplifiers
- Clean and Boost or Overdrive settings, which are footswitchable
- Specially voiced Reverb, speaker emulated output and effects loop
- A super cool retro styling
- A Celestion 70/80 loudspeaker
Series One 10 AE Front Panel Features:
- Input Socket
Rear Panel Features:
- Emulated Output (mono, taken after the power amp) • Series effects loop
- Effects Level switch
- Footswitch (supplied 1-button to activate Overdrive feature, or use an optional 2-button for Boost / Overdrive and Reverb)
- Mains In
- 3 speaker outputs – 1x16 Ohm, 1x8 Ohm and 2x16 Ohm