AN INDUSTRY STANDARD GETS EVEN BETTER DW's reengineered the pedal that established reputation for innovation and quality. Because innovation is part of our DNA we thought it was time for some major improvements. Most notably, the toe clamp. The 5000 needed more gripping strength, providing a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. So, we developed the Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp. Three independent 360 degree, rotating rubber pads firmly pinch almost any diameter and thickness bass drum counter hoop from the top and the bottom, with zero slippage.
Featuring a host of refinements and upgrades, the legendary line of 5000 Series bass drum pedals still features a choice of drive systems, aluminum hex shafts, pedal plates and linkages, 101 two-way beater, and built in spurs. These pedals can be customized to fit the needs of any player.
- Infinite Adjustable cam for easy adjustment
- Floating Swivel Spring increases efficiency on the down and return stroke
- Easily converted from Nylon Strap to Chain Drive
- State-of-the-Art Ball Bearing Hinge
- Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp for easy hoop connection and protection
- Single post casting on DW’s double pedals for ease of movement
- Universal Assembly (with memory lock)
- Nylon Carry Case