Hartke HyDrive HCH210 500 Watts Bass Cabinet Hartke HyDrive HD210 has 1" tweeter on 8? cabinet impedance. It represents a smooth mids, clear fundamentals and natural overtones through the double-roll curvilinear surround. This model has a roadworthy enclosure and groundbreaking speaker design with solid plywood cabinet construction and sealed manufacture. Hartke HyDrive HD210 also gives you Neodymium magnets, high-frequency attenuation switch, parallel twist & lock so you get the authentic tones anytime and anywhere. Jam along with original hit recordings and fly high using it for playing live music with the ultimate freedom to rock anywhere you roam. This contemporary bass cabinet has recessed metal handles and lightweight design to set a new standard for musicians. Product Features:
- 1" tweeter.
- Inset carry handle.
- Neodymium magnets.
- 500 watts power handling.
- 8? cabinet impedance.
- 42 Hz-21 kHz frequency response.
- Solid plywood cabinet construction.
- Sealed cabinet design.
- Silver perforated steel grille.
- Parallel Twist & Lock and 1/4" inputs.
- High-frequency attenuation switches on, -6dB, Off.
- Two 10" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cone drivers.
- Brand: Hartke
- Model Number: HCH210
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 45.1 x 45.7 x 68.6 cm
- Weight: 17.2 Kg