Marshall 1959SLP Super Lead 100W Tube Amplifier Head Overview : Modelled after the 100W super lead of the late 60’s, the 1959SLP exudes raw power and pure tone. This reissue remains faithful to the original with its Plexi design and all-valve tone, with an additional FX loop for a modern twist. Two Channel Wonder With two channels, the 1959SLP gives you the tools to create your perfect tone. Channel one is voiced for a higher treble response and channel 2 for a normal response. Each channel has it’s own loudness option and two inputs. Modern magic – Enjoy your pedals with the transparent series FX loop or use the true bypass to keep things traditional. With 100W of power, four EL34 power valves and three ECC83 preamp valves, this amp is designed to be cranked up. Modern Magic Enjoy your pedals with the transparent series FX loop or use the true bypass to keep things traditional. Specifications : General
- Technology : Valve
- Channels : 2 (split)
- Output wattage : 100 w
- Outputs : 2 x 1/4" jack speaker outputs, selectable 16? / 8? / 4? load
- Inputs : 4 (2 x high and 2 x low)
- Controls : Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, High Treble / Loudness I, Normal / Loudness II
- Effects : None
- Effects loop : Yes, 1 x serial switchable
- Preamp valves : 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves : 4 x EL34
- Footswitch : No
- Cable : Detachable power cable included, Speaker cable included
- Width : 750 mm / 29.5"
- Height : 260 mm / 10.2"
- Depth : 210 mm / 8.3"
- Weight : 20.45 kg / 45 lbs