Marshall DSL40C Guitar Amplifier Overview:
The critically acclaimed DSL40C shares most of the same great features as the DSL100H: footswitchable Classic/Ultra Gain channels, rear panel Pentode/Triode switch (40 Watt down to 20 Watt) which changes the amp’s sonic character and playing feel, and a rear panel series FX Loop. It also features footswitchable digital Reverb/Channel change and Reverb on/off footswitch is supplied.
The popularity of the DSL40C lies in its feature-packed capability, versatility, its volume-to-size ratio, and its value for money.
The DSL40C is loaded with a single 12? Celestion Seventy 80 speaker.
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2
- Wattage: 40W
- Inputs: 1
- Controls: Volume X 2, Gain X 2, Presence, Resonance, Bass, Middle, Treble, Reverb X 2, Toneshift, Clean/Crunch, Od1/Od2, Pentode/Triode
- Size: 1 X 12"
- Output Power: 80W
- Name: Celestion Seventy 80
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Pre Amp Valves: 3 X Ecc83
- Power Amp Valves: 1 X Ecc83, 2 X El34
- Footswitch: Pedl-00009 Included (2 Way Footcontroller)
- Cables: Power
- Weight (Kg): 22.9
- Dimensions (W X H X D): 620 X 490 X 252 mm