Wireless MIDI Adapter with Ultra-low Latency Performance
Enjoy the freedom of wireless connectivity in your MIDI setup with the Roland WM-1 wireless MIDI interface ,two connections for MIDI IN and MIDI OUT, the Roland WM-1 is as simple to use as a traditional MIDI cable. Just plug it into your keyboard controller, hardware synth, or drum machine, and select the device on your iOS device, Mac computer, or PC (with the optional Roland WM-1D wireless MIDI dongle), and you’re set to go. In standard mode, the Roland WM-1 has a vanishingly low latency of 7.5ms to 15ms. Or select fast mode when paired with the WM-1D wireless dongle for latency as low as 3ms — beyond the range of human perception! Onstage or creating in your studio, the Roland WM-1 is an awesome tool that enables you to cut the cord and go wireless with MIDI!
Compose, perform, and record — wirelessly!
If you’re integrating iOS-based instruments into your rigs, having the ability to control those instruments wirelessly from a traditional keyboard controller is a game changer that instantly opens up your performance options. And, for standard MIDI devices, wireless connectivity cuts down on cable clutter for a cleaner and more inviting creative space. With 60 hours of battery life from a single AAA battery, the Roland WM-1 is powered up and ready to rock whenever you are. And it boasts a 10-meter range, so you can control multiple devices across the room or across the stage with a single keyboard (up to three units from one master unit in standard mode).
Roland WM-1 Wireless MIDI Interface Features:
- Wireless MIDI adapter for connecting MIDI controllers and instruments to mobile devices and PCs
- As easy to use as standard cables — plug in, select your MIDI instrument/controller on your device, and play
- Extremely low-latency performance: 7.5ms to 15ms in standard mode; 3ms in fast mode (with WM-1D wireless dongle)
- Up to 10m range expands your options for positioning instruments onstage and in the studio
- Connect up to 3 units to a single master unit in standard mode (fast mode supports 2 devices)
- Works with all Mac and iOS Bluetooth MIDI devices; Roland WM-1D wireless dongle required for PC
- 60 hours of battery life on a single AAA battery