Description The Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller expands significantly on the breakthrough technology of the original Hot Hand, broadening its compatibility to include non-Source Audio pedals. A 3-axis accelerometer translates motion into a dynamic and precise expression signal, which can be applied to a range of effect parameters, including filter sweeps, drive levels, modulation, and wet/dry mixes. The lightweight and wireless ring is capable of transmitting over 100 feet and fits comfortably on the hand, foot, or instrument headstock. Hot Hand 3 connects to all Soundblox®, Soundblox 2, Soundblox Pro, and Hot Hand pedals via the 1/8” SENSOR OUTPUT. The receiver base station also features a standard 1/4” EXPRESSION OUTPUT compatible with most third-party pedals equipped with a 1/4” expression input, such as the Boss PS-5 Pitch Shifter, Eventide Space Reverb, Line 6 DL4, and many more. The system consists of a wireless sensor ring, ring charger/DC power supply, receiver base station, and sensor cable. The ring is powered by a rechargeable/replaceable lithium ion battery, with an average operation time of 6 hours between charges. Additional Features and Specifications
- Compatible with all Soundblox, Soundblox 2, Soundblox Pro, and Hot Hand pedals.
- Works with most third-party effects equipped with a 1/4” expression input. DIP switches facilitate third-party effect configuration.
- Select between 3 different motion axes (X, Y, and Z).
- RF transmitter capable of transmitting over 100 feet.
- Rechargeable/replaceable lithium ion battery.
- 1/8” SENSOR OUTPUT and ¼” EXPRESSION OUTPUT.
- DEPTH and SMOOTHING controls adjust effect amount and ring sensitivity.
- All components are compatible with the original Hot Hand Wireless Adapter.
- Use up to 4 separate Hot Hand units simultaneously with no interference
- License free for worldwide wireless usage (ISM band).