Description The Soundblox 2 Manta Bass Filter is the next generation of the popular Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter. The Manta features 12 finely crafted filter effects plus eight variations of distortion, a feature not seen before in the Soundblox line of filter effects. These Distortion Types are not just crunch, or amp simulation; they are specifically designed to work in tandem with the filter effect selections. The pedal’s filters are controllable by its 2 envelope followers, or sine, square, and saw tooth LFO. Plus, like all Soundblox 2 pedals, the Manta is compatible with the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal, the Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effects Controller, or MIDI control signals via the Soundblox HUB. Additional Features and Specifications
- Diverse Sound Palette — Features up to 24 different Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Single Peak, Multi-Peak, and Notch filters.
- Deep Control Set — Access to control parameters typically found in only professional rack-mount effects, or computer software.
- Drive/Distortion Type — Add a variety of gain and distortions to any of the Manta’s effects for an added boost and flavor.
- State-of-the-Art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- Multi-Function Jacks — Use the Source Audio Hot Hand motion sensors, or Dual Expression Pedal, for on-the-fly control over modulation or any adjustable parameter.
- MIDI Capable — Use the Soundblox HUB (connected to the Multi-Function Input) to allow MIDI access to controlling parameters, and save up to 128 user presets.
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- Compact, rugged, cast aluminum housing.
- 9V DC power supply included
- Dimensions: L: 4.5in/11.4cm x W: 4.5in/11.4cm x H: 2.25in/5.7cm (including knobs)