Description The OFD Guitar microModeler packs a comprehensive collection of new and vintage overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones into a single stage-ready stompbox perfect for guitarists of all genres. Each effect has been meticulously crafted to provide precise and naturally responsive tones, from warm and chunky tube overdrive to over-the-top fuzz. ? Additional Features and Specifications
- Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring extremely accurate modeling of 12 classic overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones.
- Compact, cast aluminum housing.
- 2 User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches.
- Universal Bypass — selectable buffered or true bypass.
- 3-band tone control — select between “treble”, “mid”, and “bass” for precision tone sculpting.
- Noise Gate — easily activated 3-level noise gate.
- Multi-function In — use an expression pedal or the Hot Hand Motion Sensor to morph between presets or manipulate any of the six assignable parameters.
- MIDI Capable — the Multi-function In jack also allows MIDI access to presets and parameters.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2.25 in./5.7cm (including knobs).