Remote Tap Tempo for Your Effects Pedals
Add tap tempo to any Source Audio effects pedal with this Source Audio Tap Tempo Switch. Control delay times and freeze function on the Nemesis Delay pedal, adjust modulation speed on the Lunar Phaser, switch between distortion types on the L.A. Lady Overdrive, and much more. The Tap Tempo Switch includes an 1/8" TRRS cable to connect with Source Audio pedals and features a 1/4" output to connect to third-party guitar effects pedals. If you use an effects pedal with a tap tempo input, we can highly recommend the Source Audio Tap Tempo Switch.
Source Audio Tap Tempo Switch Features:
- Tap tempo switch for guitar effects pedals
- Includes 1/8" TRRS daisy-chain cable for use with Source Audio One series pedals
- 1/4" TRS output for use with 3rd-party effects pedals with tap tempo input (cable sold separately)
- Momentary single pole/single throw switch
- Allows you to place tap tempo wherever is best on your pedalboard