Alesis has been creating studio monitors for nearly a quarter century. In that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about optimizing sound and sonic clarity. Built using technology adopted from Alesis' award-winning Monitor One and M1 Active professional studio monitors, the M1 Active 330 USB Desktop Studio Monitors are the perfect way to upgrade your computer or mobile device experience. Each speaker is housed in a custom-designed anti-resonant wood cabinet that helps provide natural bass. It features an elliptical waveguide with directional articulation technology.
EXCLUSIVE ALUMINUM WOOFERS
The M1 Active 330 USB studio monitors are equipped with 3” aluminum woofers that are lighter and stiffer than typical carbon-fiber, paper or glass-Aramid woofers, giving the M1 Active 330 USB an even faster transient attack and more linear response through the bass and midrange. Additionally, a precision-designed waveguide provides high-frequency dispersion in a well-controlled, predictable pattern. This ensures a widened listening “sweet spot” while at the same time preventing random scattering of the sound. The smoothly radiused “aerodynamic” cabinet edge prevents objectionably-audible artifacts from edge diffraction and the flared rear-firing bass ports eliminate distracting port turbulence from the speaker’s bass output.
ALL THE CONNNECTIONS YOU NEED
The Alesis M1 Active 330 USB speakers are not only substantial audio monitors, but also serve as a convenient audio interface. The M1 Active 330 USB speakers enable you to play audio from your computer, as well as record audio coming into the speaker to your computer. Line-level turntables, keyboards, guitar effects, DJ mixers, or standard CD and tape players can all easily connect directly to the M1 Active 330 USB speakers. Simply plug in the USB cable to your computer – No special drivers required.
- Perfect for home studios, video editing, gaming and mobile devices
- Integrated 16-bit (48kHz) USB audio interface for easy recording
- Separate high- and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- 3-inch aluminum low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- 10W per channel output power; 20W total
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- M1Active 330 USB monitors (Stereo Pair)
- USB Cable
- 1/8" (3.5mm) TS Cable
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Available USB 1.1 Port
- PC: Windows XP
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.7