The controller that’s built to inspire
Overcome creative hurdles. Smash artistic barriers. Discover new musical horizons. A powerful tool that seamlessly controls your hardware and software instruments simultaneously. An exploratory device that encourages spontaneous creativity with its musical features. Surrender to the musical journey - where will KeyStep 37 take you?
37-note Slimkey keyboard
With velocity, aftertouch and real-time RGB LED indicators for a comfortable, responsive performance.
Creative sequencer and arpeggiator
Sequence up to 64-steps with 8-note polyphony and 8 pattern slots, or explore 8 modes of arpeggiation.
Supercharged Chord mode
Generate instant chord sequences that respond to your velocity, with 12 chord types, and an articulate instrument-like strum control.
Connect to your computer, your desktop MIDI synths, or your CV & modular gear for simultaneous control over hardware and software.
Quantize the keyboard and never play a wrong note. Choose from 5 scales, including a user-defined scale, to set your own musical terms.
Assignable MIDI CC controls
Interact with your hardware and software with 16 assignable MIDI CC parameters across 4 switchable banks.
- Slimkey keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- RGB LEDs on each key for instant feedback on your sequence, arp, scale
- Arpeggiator mode: Up, Down, Inclusive, Exclusive, Random, Walk, Pattern and Order
- Sequencer mode: 8 polyphonic step-sequences with Rest, Tie, and Legato note entry
- Rate control and tap tempo: REC, PLAY, and STOP buttons for performance control over the sequencer and arpeggiator
- Sustain HOLD button
- Sustain pedal jack
- Advanced Chord mode with pre-defined or user Chords and strumming capability
- SHIFT button selection : MIDI Channel selection, Gate length, Swing, Sequence Edit, Scale quantization, CC Bank selection
- DC power jack for standalone operation
- USB MIDI and MIDI in/out ports
- Sync i/o ports
- Sync source switch : Internal, USB, MIDI, Clock
- CV/Gate outputs with configurable pitch, gate and Modulation formats.
- Capacitive pitch bend and mod wheel strips
- Each sequence can have 64 steps with 8 notes of polyphony