10in/6out Audio Interface
Designed to take your recordings to the next level in every way, the iD14MKII delivers professional audio performance in a compact and modern desktop package. Featuring two Audient Console mic pre’s, class leading converters, dual headphone outputs, ADAT expandability and a JFET Instrument Input, the next generation MKII gives you everything you need to create studio quality recordings at home.
The professional sound you deserve
Audient Console Mic Pres
Every iD interface features the Audient Console Mic Preamp, the same discrete circuit design found in our renowned recording console the ASP8024-HE. Designed to deliver ultra- low noise and low distortion with a touch of classic analogue warmth, iD14’s two Audient mic pre’s will give you the professional sound you deserve.
It’s all in the detail
Class Leading Converters
iD14’s converters make sure you hear every nuance, every detail of your audio, enabling you to take your recordings to the next level. Offering an incredible 121dB of dynamic range you will hear your audio more accurately, make better creative decisions and experience stunning clarity directly from your desktop.
Connect and listen to your mixes through two sets of speakers with iD14’s four line outputs. Alternatively use the extra line outputs to send audio to an external headphone amp for distribution to your artists.
Dual Headphone Outputs
Equipped with both a jack and mini jack connection and a powerful headphone amp capable of driving headphones up to 600Ohms, iD14 is ready to take on the most demanding recording sessions.
More channels, more possibilities
Expand via ADAT
Plan for the future with iD14’s digital input. Supporting both ADAT and SPDIF, iD14 gives you the option to add up to eight extra mic pre inputs letting you expand your rig and take on larger sessions.
Plug and Play
JFET Instrument Input
Designed to replicate the input stage of a classic valve amplifier, iD14’s harmonically rich JFET Instrument Input is the perfect sonic foundation for your guitar or bass as well as your amp sims.
Experience ultra low latency
Keep it simple with the powerful but intuitive iD Mixer. Create and customise low latency headphone mixes, utilise the flexible monitor control or simply keep an eye on your levels – all from one easy to use app.
Innovation meets communication
iD14’s dedicated talkback technology enables you to use any audio source connected to your computer such as a built in or USB microphone as your talkback mic, freeing up valuable mic pres for recording.
Advanced Monitor Control
Speed up your workflow with the iD button. Assign any of iD14’s advanced monitoring features to the iD button, including DIM, CUT, Polarity Reverse, Mono Sum, Talkback or Cue Mix monitoring, and experience complete control at your fingertips.
The virtual scroll wheel
Turn iD14’s volume knob into a virtual scroll wheel and take control of a variety of compatible onscreen parameters. Quickly dial in settings, adjust faders or even write in automation without spending hours staring at the screen.
Set up in seconds
USB Bus Powered
No need to find a power outlet as iD14 is powered directly from your computer via USB, without compromising on sound quality or performance.
Audient iD14 MKII USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- 2 Audient Class A console mic preamplifiers with +48V phantom power
- JFET instrument input accurately reproduces your guitar, bass, or keyboard signal
- High-performance converters with 120dB of dynamic range
- 8-channel ADAT optical input lets you expand to a total of 10 channels
- Bus powered — no additional power supply required
- Included ARC software suite with DAW, virtual instruments, plug-in FX, and more
- ScrollControl lets you use the iD14 MKII’s big volume knob to tweak DAW/plug-in parameters
- Zero-latency monitoring with monitor mix and pan
- Balanced 1/4" TRS main speaker outputs
- Two additional line outputs for creative routing or additional monitors
- 2 independent studio-grade headphone outputs
- Zippy USB 3.0 data transmission
- Future-looking USB-C connection
- Rugged, attractive, all-metal chassis
- OS compatibility: macOS, iOS, and Windows