Dynamics play an important role in music; they help to convey emotion, whether it’s a sweet and sultry blues solo – or the relentless gallop of molten metal. But uncontrolled dynamics can take all your best intentions and turn them into so much... well… mush. That’s where compression comes to the rescue – softening loud sounds, and boosting low signal levels that often get lost in the mix. So the primary function of a compressor is to make every note the same volume level. The resulting compressed signal creates a much more dense, impactful sound, with richness and room for your subtle nuances coming through – like never before.
Twist the Level knob to determine this pedal’s overall output, adjust the Attack to give the front-end of every strum and pluck added definition, then dial in the amount of sustain desired. The status LED tells you when the CL9 is on, and the high-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode.
Push the good stuff to center stage with the COMPRESSOR/LIMITER CL9. This pedal smoothes out volume peaks and provides endless sustain with ultra-stable dynamics via the dedicated Sustain, Level and Attack time controls – for the ultimate in sound shaping.
- Kick ass with a powerful, percussive sound on your clean guitar and melt steel alloy when playing lead with ultimate sustain
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- "Smoothes out" volume peaks and provides endless sustain with ultra-stable dynamics
- Dedicated Sustain, Level and Attack time controls for awesome sound shaping
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- Designed and engineered in Germany