Semi-open reference headphone for monitoring applications.
DT 880 PRO - THE STUDIO LEGENDS
The true studio classic, but not only popular amongst professionals.
- 250 ohms impedance for studio use (ideal for mixing, editing, mastering)
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded (leatherette) headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable softskin ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- 0 m (9.8 ft.) coiled cable (single sided)
For decades now, professional users all around the world have placed their trust in our classic range: DT 770/880/990 PRO. These benchmark-setting studio headphones, available in three different models, boast extremely detailed resolution and very transparent sound.
The DT 880 PRO is the semi-open-model model in the classic range and offers impressive natural and neutral sound.
TOP-NOTCH IMPULSE RESPONSE
The semi-open-back design means that these headphones offer unparalleled spaciousness. They reproduce audio tracks neutrally without changing the tone of the sound. This allows optimum vocal positioning in mixing and ensures every slightest nuance is transparently reproduced.
The robust spring steel headband design ensures that the over-ear headphones offer a secure fit. The single-sided cable allows the headphones to be put on and taken off frequently without cables getting tangled, and soft, adjustable ear cups provide for added comfort.
DIFFERENCE COMPARED TO THE DT 880 EDITION VERSION
The DT 880 Edition headphones for use at home and the DT 880 PRO studio headphones: soundwise, both models are identical as they feature identically designed acoustic transducers.
There are fundamentally two differences between the models. Firstly, the Edition models have a somewhat softer headband for enjoying music at home whereas the PRO headset has a slightly firmer fit. Secondly, the Edition models come equipped with a straight cable whereas the PRO models come with a coiled cable.
- ACOUSTIC CONSTRUCTION: Semi-Open
- TRANSMISSION TYPE: Wired
- REMOTE: Without Remote
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE HEADPHONES: 250 ohms
- HEADPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 5 - 35.000 Hz
- NOMINAL SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: 96 dB
- POLAR PATTERN FOR MICROPHONE: N/A
- TRANSDUCER TYPE FOR MICROPHONE: N/A
- CONSTRUCTION: Circumaural (around the ear)
- CABLE & PLUG: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)