The fun-packed battery powered acoustic amp that will help to fill your room with sound.
Whether your acoustic guitar is a parlour, dreadnought, or grand auditorium the FLY 3 Acoustic will give you more. From filling out your sound to reach more people, or angled back to act as a personal monitor, its natural sound reproduction will enhance your performance. The two switchable EQ shapes give you either a flat response or a mid-cut with some low and high boost, and the built in echo effect adds a natural ambience to make playing a pleasure. As with FLY products they have great battery life and the option to add the FLY 103 Acoustic powered cabinet to create a stereo 6 Watt set-up. Also available in the popular pack format including the FLY PSU-1. Get a fuller bodied sound now, with FLY 3 Acoustic.
- Expandable to a 6 Watt stereo set-up with the optional FLY Acoustic 103
- Perfect for music playback or as a PC monitor speaker
- Up to 55 hours of battery life under normal playing conditions
- Designed for ukuleles, mandolins and more
- Built-in echo effect
MP3/LINE IN FOR JAMMING ALONG TO MUSIC
Play audio from your phone, MP3 player, tablet or laptop through the Fly 3 Acoustic or Fly 3 Acoustic stereo pack using an AUX cable. You can also plug headphones into the Fly 3 Acoustic via the EM. OUT and PHONES socket.
EXPAND YOUR RIG
Expand your rig to run in stereo with the FLY Acoustic 103 powered extension cabinet.
MAINS POWER SUPPLY
The PSU-1 mains power supply is the perfect add on when you’re jamming inside (purchased separately)
FLY ACOUSTIC PACK
Also available as the Fly 3 Acoustic stereo pack. Connect the Fly 3 Acoustic and the Fly 103 using the Fly 103 Acoustic’s built-in cable to create a 6W stereo set up. The Fly 3 Acoustic stereo pack also includes the PSU-1 mails power supply.
- 6 Watts stereo
- Includes Fly 3 Acoustic, Fly 103 Acoustic ext. cab and PSU-1 power supply
- Shape select switch
- Bass and treble controls
- Built-in ECHO
- 3 inch speaker deliver natural acoustic tones
- Headphone speaker emulated out for silent practice or recording
- Battery or DC powered (Batteries not included)
- MP3/Line in for jamming and listening to music
- Revolutionary sonic performance