Built for Tonal Flexibility The Blackstar Unity Bass U120 bass combo amplifier was built for tonal flexibility. Choose between three distinct preamp voicings, and then sculpt the result with a 3-band EQ. Increase your bass's punch and depth with compression and chorus effects. The U120 is loaded with enough connectivity for live, studio, and home use. And if you want to beef up your output onstage, you can add a Unity U250ACT powered cabinet for an extra 250 watts of power. Get the eminently versatile Unity Bass U120, and everything from valve grind to high-headroom clean will be within your grasp. Whatever sound is in your head, you can coax it from the Unity Bass U120. It all starts with three distinct preamp voicings: Classic, Modern, and Overdrive. Beyond that, a 3-band EQ with a semi-parametric Mid knob supplies you with plenty of sound-sculpting power. Need more punch and depth? No problem. The U120 features built-in compression and chorus effects.
Loaded with useful features for stage and studio The Blackstar Unity Bass U120 is packed to the gills with useful features. Connectivity abounds, with an XLR + 1/4" line output with independent level control. A -10dB pad accommodates both active and passive instruments. And an MP3/line input is onboard to supercharge your practice sessions. The bassists are especially impressed by the U120's integrated link for Blackstar's Unity U250ACT powered cabinet, which allows you to add an extra 250 watts of power to your rig.
Blackstar Unity Bass U120 Combo Amp Features:
- 120-watt, 1 x 12" bass combo with Eminence Opus speaker
- 3 distinct preamp voicings — Classic, Modern, and Overdrive
- 3-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid knob supplies you with plenty of sound-sculpting power
- Compression and chorus effects for increasing your punch and depth
- Integrated link for Unity U250ACT powered cabinet adds an extra 250 watts of power to your rig
- XLR + 1/4" line output with independent level control
- -10dB pad accommodates both active and passive instruments
- MP3/line input for supercharging your practice sessions
- Ground lift for eliminating unwanted noise