Blue Yeti Pro Multipattern Condenser Microphone Overview: Transform your creative space into a studio
Yeti Pro Studio is an easy-to-use professional studio system for recording vocals, music and more. Capture new levels of detail and clarity with the high-resolution Yeti Pro USB microphone. Record multi-track projects with PreSonus Studio One recording software. Sweeten your sound with advanced studio vocal effects from iZotope Nectar Elements. And get started quickly using templates crafted by GRAMMY® Award-winning engineers. Give your voice the high-resolution, pro studio treatment with Yeti Pro Studio.
Handcrafted templates by Grammy Award-Winning Engineers
Yeti Pro Studio features custom templates handcrafted by GRAMMY award-winning audio engineers for voice, instrument, and multi-track recording applications. Use these templates to ensure that you have the right kind of signal processing on each of your tracks. Give your voice and instruments the pro engineer treatment with Yeti Pro Studio.
VOCALS AND INSTRUMENTS Get professional results instantly with automatic track setup and sound processing—sweetened for warm acoustic guitar and rich vocals.
PODCASTING Create professional podcasts right away with automatic track setup and hand-crafted vocal sound processing.
VOICE-OVER AND DIALOGUE Record dialogue and voice-over with professional vocal processing, ideal for video or audio applications.
INTERVIEW AND SPEECH Record single person speech or multi-person interviews and instantly achieve broadcast-quality results.
Studio One Artist Recording Software You don’t need to be a pro sound engineer to create release-ready recordings. Yeti Pro Studio includes PreSonus Studio One Artist Blue Microphones Edition recording software, giving you professional tools and intuitive workflows to help you start recording fast—just hit record and go. Capture vocal performances, audio for YouTube, podcasts, or voice-overs. Layer multiple vocal and instrument tracks to create fully produced songs. Even edit and piece together multiple takes to sculpt the perfect vocal performance. And thanks to a 32-bit audio engine with superior sound quality, you’ll be able to produce professional recordings with amazing speed and precision.
Sweeten your voice with iZotope Nectar Elements Featuring professionally designed vocal style presets tailored for a wide range of genres and applications, iZotope Nectar Elements makes it easier than ever to enhance your voice and create rich, studio-quality vocal tracks. Nectar Elements features easy-to-use controls and 10 sophisticated vocal processors designed to add body and depth, control volume levels, fix pitch problems, reduce “ess” sounds, minimize room noise and more.
Professional Recording with Yeti Pro Featuring three custom capsules and four different polar patterns, Yeti Pro is the most versatile professional USB microphone available. Hi-resolution sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz provide four times more detail than CD resolution. The onboard headphone jack and separate controls for headphone volume and microphone sensitivity let you adjust your sound in realtime. Yeti Pro also includes a stereo XLR output so you can connect to professional audio gear. Whether you’re recording at home, in a studio, or in the Himalayas, Yeti Pro is the world’s most flexible professional USB microphone.
Capture a Variety of Sources Yeti Pro is perfect for recording vocals, musical instruments, podcasts, voice-overs, interviews, field recordings and more—all in stunning, pro-studio quality. The unique three-capsule array lets you record with 4 different patterns—directional for vocals and voice-overs, bidirectional for interviews, omnidirectional for the whole band, and stereo for separate left and right audio. With Yeti Pro, you have the flexibility you need to take on any recording scenario.
Pattern Modes: Perfect for vocal performances, voice-overs, podcasts and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound.
STEREO MODE Uses both the left and right channels to capture a wide, realistic sound image—ideal for recording acoustic guitar, piano, percussion, drums, harmonizing singers, or a group of musicians.
OMNIDIRECTIONAL MODE Picks up sound equally from all around the mic. It’s best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of "being there"—like recording a band's live performance, a vocal/piano performance or a multi-person podcast.
BIDIRECTIONAL MODE Records from both the front and rear of the microphone—good for recording a duet, two percussionists or a two-person interview.
- Transform your creative space into a professional studio
- Capture the highest resolution sound for your creative projects with Yeti Pro
- Produce professional projects in seconds with templates crafted by GRAMMY Award-winning studio engineers
- Record and sweeten your vocals and instruments with software from PreSonus and iZotope
- YETI PRO MULTI-PATTERN MICROPHONE
- Capsules: three condenser capsule array
- Polar Patterns: cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional, stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Bit Rate: 24bit
- Sample Rate: 192kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Onboard controls: microphone gain, mute, headphone volume, pattern select
- Connectivity: USB cable for digital connection and dual XLR breakout cable for analog connection
- Handcrafted templates for music, vocals, podcasting, voiceover, songwriting and more
- Everything you need to record and produce professional projects
- 32-bit audio engine delivers superior studio sound
- Meticulously crafted presets to suit any voice, instrument or genre
- 10 sophisticated vocal processors fix pitch, “ess” sounds, and more for professional results
- Easy-to-use controls keep the creativity flowing while you work
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 or higher
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 processor (Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 30 GB hard-drive space
- Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- A multi-touch enabled monitor is required for touch operation
- Yeti Pro High-Resolution Multi-Pattern USB Mic
- Multi-Track Recording Software from PreSonus
- Vocal Processing Software from iZotope
- Custom Templates Crafted by GRAMMY Award-winning Engineers