Every acoustic player needs a good preamp pedal to make sure they send enough signal to the mixing desk or optimise the sound of their acoustic guitar. The Boss AD-2 is an all-in-one pedal that makes playing live easy with the ambience setting that gives you a touch of reverb to warm up that dry acoustic tone and a simple Acoustic Resonance dial to retain the sparkle of your natural acoustic tone. The Notch control lets you phase out any unwanted frequencies and prevent feedback. With the Line out and standard output you can even send a dry signal to the mixing desk without any reverb to at front of house. The AD-2 helps you stay consistent night after night with a great acoustic tone in a box.
Renowned Boss build qualityBoss pedals have a reputation for being built like tanks. You can be sure that however much you drop it, kick it, throw it and jump on it, it'll still come back for more. These pedals constantly survive the rigours of rock 'n' roll touring, and that's why they're seen at the feet of top touring pros everywhere. Reliability really can be affordable to all. Boss are so sure their compact pedals last the test of time, they cover them with a full five year warranty.
- Acoustic-electric guitar preamp with advanced BOSS sound processing
- Sophisticated under-the-hood processing with multiple interlocked parameters, accessible with simple stompbox controls
- Acoustic Resonance reproduces the complex resonance characteristics of an unplugged acoustic
- Ambience knob provides wide-ranging, studio-quality reverb optimized for acoustic guitar
- Notch filter for instant feedback reduction
- Normal output for an acoustic guitar amp and balanced DI output for direct PA connection
- Sound mute function for switching guitars and tuning on stage