The Alder body provides a perfectly balanced tone while gives a slight boost on high mid range. It's one of the ideal tonewood for bass guitar and used by many guitar makers since 1950's.
Canadian Hard Maple Neck With Satin FinishThe Canadian hard Maple neck provides power and stability as well as contributing a warm, beefy and punchy tone with a strong upper midrange. Dense and rigid yet with just the right amount of tactile flexibility, it responds sensitively to your picking attack and slapping techniques with plenty of articulation and power.
- Construction - Bolt-On
- Body - Alder
- Nut Width - 38 mm
- Neck - Hard Maple
- Fretboard - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 305 mm (12 ")
- Frets - 22 Frets
- Scale - 34 "(864 mm)
- Tuners - Vintage Open Type
- Bridge - Standard Vintage 4 Saddle (EB6)
- Pickups Bridge : Voiced Tone Bass Noiseless VTB-ST (Alnico 5) Neck : Voiced Tone Bass Noiseless VTB-ST (Alnico 5)
- Electronics - 2 Volume, 1 Tone
- Hardware - Chrome