Description Keep your pedals powered all night long with the MXR DC Brick Power Supply, a revamp of the DCB10. Now under the MXR brand, the new DC Brick Power Supply features all of the short circuit and overload protection of the original but now handles twice the power, allowing you to use virtually any combination of effects. Additionally, each 9v output has a red LED that illuminates if there is a short so you can quickly identify and troubleshoot any power problems. The DC Brick Power Supply has eight 9v outputs and two 18v outputs, a change from the DCB10’s seven 9v outputs and three 18v outputs. And of course, the AC adapter and all necessary cables to connect pedals to the unit are included. Connection notes:
- Included cables use industry standard 5.5mm x 2.1mm positive barrel, negative center polarity plugs.
- Eight 9V outputs can handle an average of 150 mA each, or a total of 1200 mA in
- any configuration.
- Two 18V outputs can handle an average of 400 mA each, or a total of 800 mA in any configuration.
- All outputs may be used simultaneously for a total current output of up to 2000 mA.
- The M237 is not compatible with positive ground pedals.
- Use of positive ground pedals may cause short circuiting.