The CM14USB is a USB/XLR cardioid condenser microphone. Equipped with both USB and an XLR outputs, this microphone is designed for analog or digital capturing from any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. The CM14USB is the perfect choice for vocal, acoustic instruments, VoIP and webcasting applications. The extended frequency and fast transient response ensures an accurate linear reproduction. The microphone also features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to monitor the direct microphone signal and the sound from your audio recording software. The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, and 24-bit, 96 kHz converters ensures clear sound reproduction. It also features a blue LED indicating the microphone’s power On. The CM14USB is a “Plug & Play” USB device, compatible with both Microsoft and Apple OS’ based computers, as well as Mobile Devices through standard USB camera connection kits.
- Pre-amp PCB and USB2.0 high speed audio processing
- 24Bit/96kHz sampling rate
- Designed to have 3.5mm stereo headphone output, mute button and output volume control knob
- Zero latency monitoring in an easy way
- Clear and nature sound with a superior performance
- Mic Holder is included
- CM14USB is a perfect choice for music creation