The Acoustasonic™ 40 amplifier offers portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. It's a simple, flexible "grab and go" solution for a variety of musical performance and basic public address applications, and it can also be used as an onstage monitor when combined with a PA system.
6” SPEAKER WITH “WHIZZER” CONEFor more effective high-frequency response, the Acoustasonic 40 bears the unusual distinction of being the only Fender guitar amp to use a “whizzer” cone—a small supplementary speaker cone attached to the voice coil of the amps 6” speaker.
BUILT-IN CHORUSFor extra ambience, the Acoustasonic 40’s instrument channel features built-in reverb.
XLR AND ¼” INPUTSThe Acoustasonic 40’s convenient dual front-panel inputs include a standard ¼” jack for an instrument and an XLR input for a microphone.
- Voltage 230V EUR
- Wattage 40 Watts
- Controls Channel 1: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb; Channel 2: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb
- Channels Two
- Inputs Two - (XLR / 1/4" combined)
- Effects Reverb
- Line Out One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material 5-Ply 5/8" Lightweight Plywood
- Amplifier Covering Brown Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth Black
- Amplifier Jewel Red LED
- Handle Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers Two - 6.5" Special Design Full-Range with Whizzer Cones
- Total Impedance 8 ohms