Ripping a page from the supercharged high-gain distortion and spacious reverb of the popular Bassbreaker 15, the 30-watt Bassbreaker 30R adds full channel switching capability to allow for precise, individual control over your clean and distorted tones while the built-in effects loop offers yet another dose of custom-tailored personality to your sound. Boasting a single 12” Celestion V-Type speaker, this easily portable combo amp packs quite the punch of distinctively crunchy Bassbreaker tone. Let the EL84 tubes sparkle with nuanced clean tone, incinerate a path of destruction with fiery midrange distortion or anything in between with uncanny responsiveness to pick attack and control settings from mid- to high-gain. On stage or in the studio, the raw power is in your hands.
- Amplifier Type : Tube
- Number of Channels : 2
- Total Power : 30W
- Speaker Size : 1 x 12" Celestion V-Type
- Preamp Tubes : 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes : 4 x EL84
- Reverb :Yes
- EQ : 2 x 3-band EQ
- Inputs : 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs : 1 x 1/4" (main speaker), 1 x 1/4" (extension speaker), 1 x XLR (balanced out)
- Effects Loop : Yes
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (channel, boost)
- Footswitch Included : Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Construction Material : 18mm, 7-9 Ply Meranti Plywood with Black Tolex
- Power Source : Standard IEC AC cable
- Height : 18.5"
- Width : 24"
- Depth : 10"
- Weight : 38 lbs