✪ 100% Secure shopping
✪ Genuiune Product
✪ 1 Year Warranty
✪ EMI Option
✪ Despatch in 7 days
Big tone from a 12" Celestion A-type speakerWith its 12" Celestion speaker driven by 40 watts of power, you'll have no trouble being heard over your drummer with the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV combo. Fender chose this speaker for its "smooth highs, laid-back midrange and full, round lows." It provides a solid sonic foundation whether you craft your tone with pedals or simply plug straight in.
Refined spring reverbGuitarists love Fender spring reverb in any incarnation — and it's especially sweet in the Hot Rod Deluxe IV. It has been tweaked to provide smoother, richer tone, even at its maximum setting. If you like lots of reverb, but prefer not to drown in it, you'll dig the Hot Rod Deluxe IV.
Articulate tone with fast responseWith three 12AX7 preamp tubes and a pair of 6L6 power tubes, the Hot Rod Deluxe IV is equipped to deliver everything from shiny cleans to intense distortion. Its solid-state rectifier keeps its response fast and tight, and the redesigned preamp section maintains articulation and note definition at higher gain settings. And with your choice of low- and high-level inputs, the Hot Rod Deluxe IV is an extremely versatile amplifier for practically any guitar.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV Tube Combo Amplifier Features:
- Refined version of the classic Hot Rod platform
- 1 x 12" Celestion A-type speaker offers "smooth highs, laid-back midrange and full, round lows"
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and 2 x 6L6 power tubes, capable of everything from sparkling cleans to high-gain distortion
- 3 channels (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
- Solid-state rectifier for fast, touch-sensitive response
- Redesigned preamp section for enhanced articulation and definition at higher gain settings
- Updated spring reverb sounds smoother and richer, even at higher settings
- Refined cosmetics include ivory-colored knobs over a black control panel for greater low-light visibility
- Solid pine cabinet helps reduce overall weight
- Includes 2-button footswitch and dust cover
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.