Long-revered by players of all stripes, the 15-watt Pro Junior IV adds a modified volume circuit and a classic tweed appearance to this workhorse amplifier. A compact and straightforward tone machine, this amp is ideal for performing guitarists who need great tone and remarkably touch-sensitive dynamic response.
- 15 watts
- Jensen 10" P10R speaker
- Volume circuit modified for more gradual breakup
- Tighter bass response when overdriven
- Lacquered tweed covering; vintage-style '50s grille cloth; leather handle
- Chrome control panel with vintage-style red jewel light
MODIFIED VOLUME CIRCUITModifying the volume circuit allows for more gradual and linear breakup as volume increases, making it easier to precisely dial-in tones that range from sparkling and pristine to gritty and mean.
REVOICED OVERDRIVE CIRCUITWe’ve revoiced the Pro Junior IV’s overdrive circuit, tightening the bass response while improving the clarity and definition for tone that snarls with attitude when pushed.
JENSEN SPEAKERJensen speakers are the traditional Fender amp speakers, featuring sweet articulation with cool vintage-style breakup when pushed.
LACQUERED TWEED COVERINGThe exclusive lacquer tweed covering has a fresh-from-the-factory look straight from the late '50s and a vibe that's cool on any stage.
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Channels One
- Inputs One - 1/4"
- Cabinet Material 3/4" Particle Board
- Amplifier Jewel Red LED
- Front Panel Chrome
- Handle Vintage Leather Strap
- Speakers One - 10" Jensen® P10R
- Total Impedance 8 ohms
- Preamp Tubes 2 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes 2 x EL84
- Rectifier Solid State