Fluid Audio C5 Studio Monitor
The Classic Series C5 studio monitor from Fluid Audio redefines the sound quality of a "budget" studio monitor. Having more than 23 years designing speakers, it's somewhat easy to design great sounding monitors using expensive components and unique, "space age" materials.
What we set out to do was more of a challenge: Create an extraordinary sounding studio monitor - using just ordinary, "classic" technologies and components. No Beryllium...No Titanium...just proven technologies and components put together to sound great... and at an attractive price point.
With TRS and RCA inputs and 40 watts of total power, the C5 is perfect for any desktop monitoring application.
- Frequency response: 54 Hz – 22 kHz (+/-3dB)
- Crossover frequency: 4.5 kHz
- Amplifier power: 2 x 20 watts (40W total)
- Signal-to-noise: > 90 dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produces outward LF one displacement
- Input impedance: 20 k ohms balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced
- Max SPL: 97dB
- Power: Fixed 110V ~50/60 Hz or 220V~50/60 Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient and subsonic filter
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Size (single monitor): 256 x 174 x 193 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight (pair): 18.7 lbs. / 8.5 kg