5pc Maple/Walnut neck
The SR neck is famous for its slim easy-to-play profile. The 5pc Maple/Walnut construction provides excellent strength and stability while enhancing sustain.
PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups
Developed by Ibanez, the exposed pole pieces of the PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups produce a stronger signal, and increase the response of the higher frequencies without sacrificing low end. The result is a tone rich in harmonic detail and dynamic expression.
Power Tap switch
The 3-band EQ works in conjunction with a coil tap switch for maximum control over a wide variety of professional bass tones. Tap Mode (single coil) creates a punchy, dynamic sound with superior articulation. Series Mode (humbucking) delivers a full, warm tone, and Power Tap Mode provides the best of both worlds-combining the clarity of the single coil with the fat bottom end of the humbucker.
Accu-cast B120 Bridge
The B120’s extra-wide string slots can accommodate even the heaviest of gauges. Walls and channels of the new bridge plate effectively “trap” the saddles, ensuring perfect directional uniformity.
- Neck Type – SR4 5pc Maple/Rosewood neck
- Body – Mahogany body
- Fretboard – Rosewood fretboard w/White dot inlay
- Fret – Medium frets
- Number of Frets – 24
- Bridge – Accu-cast B120 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- Neck Pickup – PowerSpan Dual Coil neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup – PowerSpan Dual Coil bridge pickup (Passive)
- Equalizer – Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3 way Power Tap switch
- Factory Tuning – 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E
- String Gauge – .045/.065/.085/.105
- Hardware Color – Black
- Scale – 864mm/34″
- Radius – 305mmR