Lewitt LCT 040 Match Pair of Two Small Diaphragm Instrument Condenser Microphones Overview:
The matched pair variation of LCT 040 MATCH Small Diaphragm Stereo Instrument Condenser Microphones from Lewitt consists of two microphones. They are designed to deliver an even transient response to retain the natural ambience when recording acoustic instruments and can be used to capture audio for guitar, bass, percussion or other instruments. In addition, they deliver the real essence of performance for recording/studio applications.
The microphones are durable yet lightweight and are equipped with cardioid polar patterns. They are built with an aluminum housing and require 48V of phantom power to operate. Each microphone is built with a 3-pin gold-plated XLR connector that ensures a reliable connection to your mixer or preamp. The pair of LCT 040 MATCH Small Diaphragm Stereo Instrument Condenser Microphones include two foam windscreens, two microphone clips, and a transport bag with two mic compartments.
Your mics for fantastic sound, in stereo.
Do you want to get into stereo recording or just need a nice pair of overheads? With the perfectly matched LCT 040 MATCH stereo pair, recording is as easy as it gets, precise localization and incredible room impression guaranteed.
The tried, tested, and tuned small diaphragm condenser capsule provides well-balanced sound with a pleasant high-end: quick results, no hassle.
Well-balanced sound with pleasant high-end
Just hit record and perform.
The LCT 040 MATCH provides professionally refined sound, right from the moment you hit the "record" button.
The tailored small diaphragm condenser capsule guarantees professional sound immediately.
Perfectly matched stereo pair
What does stereo add to my sound?
Stereo creates a three-dimensional and therefore, a more authentic listening experience. Just as with our ears, the location of a sound source can be determined by differences in level and time.
By having two matched cardioid pattern microphones, you can create perfectly balanced stereo recordings.
Easy drum recordings
Hear what you feel when you lay down that beat.
Transients are the DNA of your instrument's sound. To retain the natural musicality of your instruments, the LCT 040 MATCH delivers an excellent transient response. The natural characteristics of a hi-hat and snare drum are captured accurately.
You get a punchy and precise reproduction of your drum kit’s unique sound.
- Well-balanced sound with pleasant high-end
- Perfectly matched stereo pair
- Made for acoustic guitar and drum recordings
- Durable and light aluminum housing
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 17 mm, 0.67 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 18.8 mV/Pa, -34.5 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 20 dB (A)
- SPL for 0.5 % THD: 135 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 115 dB (A)
- Internal impedance: 203 ?
- Rated load impedance: 1000 ?
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 7.2 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 24 dia. x 83 mm, 0.9 dia. x 3.3 in
- Microphone net weight: 44.6 g, 1.6 oz