Expect nothing less than pure sound. The LCT 440 PURE uses the same high-end components and capsule technology as our prestige models, packed into a sturdy, stylish and compact housing. It features a 1” true condenser capsule that captures every nuance of your performance with an outstanding amount of depth and clarity. The cardioid polar pattern guarantees effective rear rejection, making the LCT 440 PURE ideal for studio, stage, and home recording applications. It delivers great results on all vocal and instrument applications - vocals, acoustic instruments, drums, cymbals, amplifiers, piano – try it on everything, it just works. Shock mount and magnetic pop filter are included; this way you can start right away – just record.
PURE detail - Beautifully balanced and brilliantly clearThe 1" true condenser capsule captures the signal with an impressive amount of depth and clarity. Preserve your individual personality and all the emotion you've put into your performance.
PURE recording - One for allCapture every nuance of your instrument or voice in any recording scenario. Use it to record your vocals, acoustic instruments, guitar amplifiers, drums and percussion, and everything else.
PURE performance - No technical boundariesWith super-low self-noise and the ability to handle ear-shattering sound pressure levels, one thing is for sure - nothing will limit your performance on the technical side.
PURE function - Shock mount and magnetic pop filterReduce unwanted structure-borne noise efficiently using the included shock mount. The open front enables you to move the microphone as close as you like to the source. The magnetic pop filter hides nothing but captures everything. It perfectly integrates with the design of the microphone.
- Acoustical operating principle - Pressure gradient transducer, externally polarized
- Diaphragm - 3 micron gold sputtered Mylar
- Transducer Ø - 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern - Cardioid
- Sensitivity - 27.4 mV / Pa (-31.2 dBV)
- Signal / noise ratio - 87 dB (A)
- Dynamic range - 133 dB (A)
- Equivalent noise level - 7 dB (A)
- Supply voltage - 48 V +/- 4 V
- SPL for 0.5 % THD - 140 dBSPL
- Current consumption - 2.63 mA
- Internal impedance - 110 O
- Rated load impedance - 1,000 O
- Connector - Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Mic enclosure - Zinc die cast
- Microphone dimensions - 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 inch
- Microphone net weight - 310 g / 10.9 oz