The Lewitt MTP 440 DM is an exceptionally versatile, precision-engineered cardioid dynamic microphone. It is ideally suited for upscale live sound and studio recording applications. Featuring a high-performance capsule, which delivers a remarkably bright and lively sound, the MTP 440 is perfect for miking drums, percussion instruments, brasses, woodwinds, and vocals. The MTP 440's cardioid pattern ensures perfect off-axis rejection and exceptionally high gain before feedback. Unwanted reflections or background noise are effectively suppressed. High-quality components and rugged construction make it a number one choice for touring professionals and artists around the globe. Based in Vienna, Lewitt stands for high-performance microphones designed to deliver unaltered, authentic sound for memorable recordings. Their exclusive use of high-quality components and advanced technological features ensures that Lewitt mics capture every sonic detail.
- Tailored frequency response for instrument applications
- Highly consistent cardioid polar pattern for minimum off-axis coloration
- High gain before feedback
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Rock-solid full-metal, die-cast body for rough daily touring routine