Marshall MG102GFX 100W 2X12-Inch Combo Guitar Amplifier with Effects Overview : Perform like a pro with the 100w MG102FX. This 2x12” combo packs plenty of power and provides the biggest sound within the MG Gold series. This large cabinet delivers a lower frequency response with a thicker bottom end. The MG102FX showcases a wide variety of tonal options with three band equalisation, four channels and a full set of digital FX. Tonal Control With clean, crunch, OD1 and OD2 channels, there’s a tone out there for everyone. Wherever You Play This amp isn’t just for life on stage, the emulated headphone output allows for great silent practice. Save Your Sound Easily recall your favourite settings using the LED store switch and four-way footswitch which saves your preferences to the amp. Switch It Up Choose between a classic amp feeling or modern response with the LED damping switch. Digital Genius There’s a wide variety of digital FX to choose from including: two reverb options, chorus, phaser, flanger, octave and four types of delay. Specifications : General
- Technology : Solid State
- Channels : 4 (store and recall)
- Output wattage : 100w
- Outputs : 1 x 1/4" jack (speaker output min. 4? load) and 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone out
- Inputs : 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input and 1 x 3.5mm Aux in (on rear)
- Controls : Gain, clean/crunch, bass, OD1/OD2, middle, treble, reverb, volume, FX (chorus / phaser / flanger / vibe), tap, delay (hi-fi / tape / multi / reverse), ext. FX, Damping (manual), store, tuner
- Reverb, phaser, flanger, vibe, delay, chorus
- Effects loop
- Yes, send/return
- Speaker configuration : 2 x 12"
- Speaker configuration : 4?
- Footswitch : PEDL-90010 included, PEDL-90008 sold separately
- Cable : Detachable power cable included
- Dust cover : M-COVR-00094 (sold separately)
- Width : "675mm / 26.5"
- Height : 500mm /19.7"
- Depth : 260mm / 10.2"
- Weight : 23kg / 50.6lbs