Innovate and craft your sound using this 50W combo. A Celestion Midnight 60 12” type speaker provides a classic all-valve, rich and harmonic Marshall tone. This amp has classic styling and contains contemporary features. A power reduction feature, PowerstemTM, perfectly matches your tone whether performing on stage or practicing in the studio. With a 2-way footswitch available you can control the gain boost and turn the FX loop on and off.
ADD A LITTLE BOOST
You can add in an extra level of gain using the footswitchable gain boost feature to create extra distortion in your sound.
TILT YOUR SOUND
By using the tilt control you can blend your sound between normal and high treble to access the sound that suits you.
YOU HAVE THE POWER
Play as hard as you like, wherever you like. Our new power reducing technology, Powerstem allows you to have high, medium or low power modes to work with your environment.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR ORIGIN
There are lots of features on the Origin so we've made some videos to help you better understand how the Origin can help shape your sound.
- Model: Origin50C
- Range: Origin
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 1
- Output wattage: High power 50W, mid power approx 10W and low power approx 5W
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16? load / 8? load), DI out (1/4" jack)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls: Gain, gain boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, powerstem
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, Series, Send/Return
- Speaker configuration: 1x12"
- Speaker model: Celestion G12N-60 Midnight 60 (16?, 60W)
- Unit impedance: 16?
- Preamp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Footswitch: PEDL-90016 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Weight: 18.2 kg / 40 lbs
- Width: 580 mm / 22.8"
- Height: 480 mm / 18.9"
- Depth: 245 mm / 9.6"