This 5W amp is for the innovators. Using a classic all-valve design with contemporary features including a Celestion Eight-15 8” speaker this amp is unmistakeably Marshall. The rich and harmonic tone means that the Origin5 is suited to those looking to express themselves through their sound. A 2-way footswitch allows you to control the gain boost and turn the FX loop on and off. Ideal for the bedroom player, this single channel unit offers a diverse tone range from a clean, subtle tone to a bright, more cutting tone.
ADD A LITTLE BOOST
Using the footswitchable gain boost feature you can add that extra level of gain to generate a real Marshall tone.
TILT YOUR SOUND
This amp may only have one channel but using the tilt control you can blend your sound between normal and high treble voices.
YOU HAVE THE POWER
Our new power reducing technology, Powerstem, allows you to have high or low power modes without affecting the sound quality.
LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR ORIGIN
There are lots of features on the Origin so we've made some videos to help you better understand how the Origin can help shape your sound.
- Model: Origin5
- Range: Origin
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 1
- Output wattage: High power 5W, low power approx 0.5W
- Effects: None
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" jack speaker output, 16? load only
- Effects loop: Yes, Series, Send/Return
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls: Volume, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, powerstem
- Speaker configuration: 1x8"
- Speaker model: Celestion Eight-15 (15?, 15W)
- Unit impedance: 16?
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 1 x EL84