Product Description Music Nomad’s patent pending MN675 16-Piece Diamond Coated Nut File Set feature a revolutionary diamond coating & round “string-shape” blade design resulting in smooth, precision cuts. They cut & polish slots at the same time & do not drift like common toothed files. The industrial, even diamond coating cuts all nut or saddle materials such as nylon, bone, graphite & even metals such as brass & zinc. We added an ergonomic handle for total comfort & control of your cut, or you can remove the blade from the handle as an alternative cutting option. This custom set includes all 16 sizes starting with .010” up to .130”, they work great for electric, acoustic & classical guitars & even 5 string basses. That’s Music Nomad quality – raising the bar in equipment care. Music Nomad MN675 Complete 16-Piece Diamond Coated Nut File Set Features
- The Entire 16 Piece Nut File Set Perfect for any Job, any Instrument. Includes: .010", .013", .016", .020", .024", .028", .032", .036", .042", .046", .050", .056", .065", .085", .105", .130"
- Innovative Diamond Coated, Round "String-Shape" Blade Design that won't Bend, Resulting in Smooth, Precision Cuts
- Laser Engraved Size on Each Blade Plus Ergonomic Handle and Convenient Workbench Hang Hole
- Perfect for Cutting and Polishing at the Same Time for New or Existing Nut Slots
- Great for all Nut or Saddle Materials such as Nylon, Bone, Graphite & Even Metals such as Brass & Zinc