Mixing will become easier than ever, thanks to the PreSonus FaderPort 16. This 16-channel control surface supplies you with 100mm motorized, touch-sensitive faders that handle effortlessly and follow automation precisely. Enjoy all the standard channel controls, such as level, pan, solo, mute, and record arm, and a full set of digital scribble strip displays also help to keep you on track. The FaderPort 16 features native support for PreSonus Studio One, and support for HUI and Mackie Control Universal protocols means that you can use it with virtually any DAW. If you want to gain hands-on control over your software, the PreSonus FaderPort 16 delivers.
Rely Less on Your Keyboard and Mouse
Work faster with dedicated transport controlsThe main transport section of the PreSonus FaderPort 16 is extremely convenient. In addition to all the standard transport controls, you have general session controls such as undo/redo, solo/mute clear, track management, and more, plus you can switch automation modes instantly.
Manage complex sessions with Session NavigatorFaderPort 16's Session Navigator handles important tasks such as track scrolling, channel banking, and navigation needs. Dedicated buttons make it easy to arm tracks for recording, view buses and VCAs, and more. Eight programmable User buttons allow you to put your most-needed DAW functions right where you need them.
Edit plug-in settings from your control surfaceFaderPort 16 allows you to use the faders to edit common plug-in settings and bus sends — you'll find yourself reaching for your mouse less and less. Being able to work at the plug-in level with your control surface is one of our favorite things about the FaderPort 16.
PreSonus FaderPort 16 Features:
- Motorized control surface for Mac and PC
- Mix with precision via 16 touch-sensitive, 100mm motorized faders
- Identify channels at a glance via 16 high-definition scribble strips
- General session controls include Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, and Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator controls include Track Scrolling, Channel Banking, Timeline Scrolling, and more
- Channel controls include Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, and Rec Arm
- Automation controls include Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, and Off
- Faders can also control common plug-in settings, bus sends, and pan position
- Native support for Studio One DAW software, with HUI and Mackie Control Universal support for other DAWs (Studio One Artist is included)
- Connects via USB 2.0
- Footswitch input allows for hands-free start/stop of transport (footswitch not included)