The Speediest PreSonus Quantum Yet!
Powered by high-speed Thunderbolt 3 technology and eight pristine XMAX mic preamps, the PreSonus Quantum 2626 is a blazing fast audio interface with an incredible sound. State-of-the-art 24-bit/192kHz converters and rock-solid clocking provide an impressive 120dB of dynamic range and jitter-free performance. Need more I/O? No problem. Use the Quantum 2626's dual ADAT inputs to expand connectivity up to 26 ins and outs. To get you up and recording right away, The Quantum 2626 includes PreSonus's Studio One Artist DAW, as well as a free Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
Ultra-transparent XMAX analog mic preamps
For the recording engineers here at Sweetwater, our love affair with PreSonus XMAX preamps goes back as far as we can remember. Today, these Class A preamps are better and more versatile than ever. Their high-voltage rails and robust design allow them to deliver clean and open tones at moderate gain settings, and, as you turn up the heat, you can get even richer, more textured, and more colorful tones from them. Unique among many units in its price point, the Quantum 2626's inputs and outputs are DC-coupled, which captures a fuller frequency range than capacitor-coupled I/O, especially in the lower frequencies. You'll love how they sound!
Extensive I/O lets you expand your system
There are so many great ways to get even more out of your Quantum 2626 than just the eight exceptional XMAX preamps. With two ADAT lightpipe ports onboard, you can expand your I/O up to 26-in/26-out. Two line returns allow for easy patching-in of hardware equipment and other effects, so you can integrate all of your favorite external units into your digital audio workspace. There's even MIDI I/O onboard, so if you need to connect an old-school controller, synth module, or any number of other gadgets, your Quantum 2626 is ready.
Epic speed and flexibility of Thunderbolt 3
Don't want to worry about latency anymore? No problem. Pick up this PreSonus Quantum 2626, and hardware latency is virtually a thing of the past. Even when you load up your sessions with high-sample-rate tracks, your Quantum 2626 packs the performance you need to never miss a beat, with round-trip latency of less than 1ms.
PreSonus Quantum 2626 26x26 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface Features:
- Impressive 26-in/26-out audio interface in a 1U chassis
- Thunderbolt 3 connectivity delivers round-trip latency of less than 1ms.
- 6 combo mic/line inputs with Class A XMAX preamps
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with XMAX preamps for recording direct guitar, bass, keys, and more
- DC-coupled I/O captures a fuller frequency range, especially in the lower frequency ranges
- 2 line returns allow straightforward integration of external hardware and effects into your digital recording and mixing environment
- Expand your system with 2 sets of ADAT I/O for enough channels to comfortably track entire bands at once
- 24-bit/192kHz digital converters deliver amazingly clean sound with 120dB of dynamic range
- Includes Studio One Artist DAW software for macOS and Windows
- Packaged with the complete Studio Magic Plug-in Suite — a collection of awesome plug-ins by Maag Audio, Lexicon, Arturia, and others