Loaded with 18 simultaneous inputs, including four sweet-sounding XMAX preamps, the PreSonus Studio 1810c is tailor-made for project studios that record audio from a wide range of sources. Beyond that, eight outputs supply extra monitoring flexibility and external effects processing possibilities. You also get MIDI I/O for your keyboard controller, so working with virtual instruments is a breeze. Experience zero-latency monitoring thanks to the Studio 1810c’s DSP-based monitor mixer, along with control room integration with the included Studio One Artist and UC Surface software. If you’re just getting started with recording, the PreSonus Studio 1810c will give you everything you need to hit the ground running — just add music! If you’ve been recording for a while and need to upgrade your existing interface for more I/O or better functionality, the Studio 1810c will not disappoint. Take it from Sweetwater: No matter what kind of recording you do, the PreSonus Studio 1810c USB-C audio interface will exceed your expectations.
Exceptional audio qualityFrom the XMAX Class A microphone preamps to the high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters, the PreSonus Studio 1810c’s audio quality belies its price. XMAX preamps run on 30-volt power rails, while most budget preamps run on 10 to 18 volts. The higher voltage gives you more headroom and a richer overall sound. Whether you’re plugging in your favorite studio microphone or recording your guitar or bass direct, you’ll love the results you get with the Studio 1810c.
PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW includedThe Studio 1810c comes with PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software, ready for you to start making music right out of the box. With unlimited recording tracks, an easy-to-use interface, and gigabytes of third-party content to get you started, you’ll be amazed at what you can produce with this DAW software — and it’s free with your Studio 1810c! Also included are the Studio Magic plug-in suite and UC Surface software.
Wireless interface control for Mac, Windows, iPad, and AndroidThanks to UC Surface software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android, you can control the 1810c’s software wirelessly! No matter where you are in your studio, you’ll have control over the most-used parameters, like channel levels, mutes, panning, and more. It’s highly convenient and perfect for those sessions where you’re both the engineer and a musician.
PreSonus Studio 1810c USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- 24-bit/192kHz, USB-C 18 x 8 audio interface (8 x 8 at 192kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 2 mic/line inputs all fitted with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48-volt phantom power
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O (4 channels at 96kHz)
- 2-1/4" TRS balanced main outputs with front-panel level control and dedicated Mute and Mono buttons (duplicate line outs 1/2)
- 4-1/4" TRS balanced DC-coupled line outputs
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with independent mix streams
- LED metering on all analog inputs and main outs
- S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O
- Flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing
- Included Studio One Artist DAW software
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android
- Studio Magic plug-in suite included
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included