PreSonus Temblor T10 Subwoofers
250W Active Studio Subwoofer with 10" Speaker, Balanced XLR Inputs and Outputs, Balanced TRS Inputs, Unbalanced RCA Inputs and Outputs, Lowpass Filter, Phase Switch, Ground Lift, and Level Control
PreSonus aims to inject some serious low end into your studio with the Temblor T10 subwoofer. It's got a 10" reinforced-composition woofer, powered by 250 watts of Class AB power. It's easy to integrate, with filtered pass-throughs for your main speakers. A variable lowpass filter to help you fine-tune its response to your room. Extend the low end and overall response of your studio monitors with the PreSonus Temblor T10 Subwoofer.
PreSonus Temblor T10 Powered Subwoofer Features:
- Active studio subwoofer with 10" reinforced-composition woofer
- Plenty of punch and impact from 250 watts of Class AB power
- Flexible connectivity, with balanced XLR and TRS inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Pass-through on balanced XLR or TRS for connecting main speakers, with 100Hz highpass switch
- Variable input gain and lowpass filter, plus switchable phase and ground lift
- Speaker Size:10"
- Driver Type:Cone
- Driver Material:Glass Composite
- Total Power:250W
- Frequency Range:20Hz-200Hz
- Crossover Frequency:50Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL:113 dB SPL @ 1m
- Input Types:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4", 1 x Stereo RCA
- Output Types:3 x XLR, 3 x 1/4"