RODE Lavalier Condenser Microphone
The RODE Lavalier is a discreet lavalier or lapel style microphone that provides simple and intuitive audio in any application.
The Lavalier's low self noise, user friendly omni-directional polar pattern and minimal appearance make it an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested up to 10kg to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, and the included cable management clips ensure that you are able to minimise the microphone and cable visibility, while providing maximum mobility for the wearer.
The supplied anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cable, clips and included accessories.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, RODE has developed the MiCon connector system which provides seamless integration between the Lavalier and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
RODE Lavalier Specifications:
- Min 2V - Max 5V through MiCon wireless adaptors
- 48v phantom power through MiCon XLR adaptor
- Acoustic Principle: Permanently polarised condenser
- Directional Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output impedance: 3k ohms Typical
- Signal noise ratio: 69dB
- Equivalent noise: 25dBA SPL (per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 110dB (clipping SPL)
- Maximum output voltage: 189mV (Calc. from max SPL peak before clip)
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 V/Pa (21mV at 94dB SPL) +/- 3dB at 1kHz
- Weight: 1gm
- Dimensions(HxWxD): 4.5 x 4.5 x 12 mm.