✪ 100% Secure shopping
✪ Genuiune Product
✪ 1 Year Warranty
✪ EMI Option
✪ Despatch in 7 days
FOR DJS WHO DO MORE THAN JUST MIX MUSICMobile DJs don’t just play music—they’re also the MC, sound tech, lighting designer, and sometimes the event organizer too. This hefty workload means they need equipment that supports much more than simply mixing songs together. Say hello to the Roland DJ-707M, an integrated live sound console, loudspeaker management system, and fully-fledged performance DJ controller that’s equipped to handle the demanding audio needs of working mobile DJs.
Scene PresetsUsing the 10 onboard scenes, you can create ‘go-to’ event settings for audio routing, loudspeaker management and system setups—and recall them instantly. Scenes are a huge timesaver for standard event configurations, letting you switch settings for your different speaker systems and recall custom setups for venues where you play regularly.
Loudspeaker Management x3Master, booth, and zone outputs all have independent loudspeaker management settings, including four-band EQ, multiband compression, limiter, and mono mode. It’s like having three speaker management processors built into one unit.
Anti-FeedbackFeedback at a gig is dangerous as it can ruin a special speech or even plague the whole event. Built-in feedback suppression listens out for feedback—and even anticipates it—before adjusting the speaker output automatically.
Dual USB PortsConnect two computers at once for a backup laptop connection or seamless DJ changeover. The USB B port also works as a standard USB audio interface.
Zone OutputThe fully assignable zone output with dedicated level control is ideal for creating a separate mix for a videographer, sending different music to another area of the venue, or even adding a subwoofer.
- Seven audio inputs including dual XLR mic inputs, with EQ/anti-feedback plus built-in effects derived from Roland’s VT Vocal Transformer
- Built-in 24-bit/48kHz audio interface eliminates the need for a separate interface
- Independent Master, Booth, and Zone outputs for routing flexibility, plus a separate EQ and multiband compressor for each
- Dual USB inputs support two computers running Serato DJ Pro, for transitions between DJs or for running a redundant backup rig
- One USB input can be used as an audio input for an iOS device for music playback
- Dedicated controls for Serato DJ Pro allow you to trigger hot cues, loops, effects, drum patterns, and samples
- Built-in channel FX can assign a different effect for each channel
- Can operate as a standalone mixer for use with CDJs, turntables, mics, or other audio sources
- Onboard drum patterns derived from TR-series instruments for instant rhythmic accompaniment
- Rugged and portable design
- MIDI output allows you to sync external MIDI devices to Serato DJ Pro
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.