With the Roland MC-707, the classic Roland groovebox format is back and better than ever. It's packed with everything you need to compose tracks and perform sets, no computer required. Eight tracks of MIDI sequencing and audio recording is your sonic canvas, with a huge assortment of synth sounds, loops, and phrases ready to produce with. Sixteen expressive pads are perfect for playing in drum parts, bass lines, melodies, and chord progressions. If you've been searching for a clip-based hardware looper and sequencer with a ton of production power, you definitely need to check out the Roland MC-707 Groovebox.
Clip-based sequencing for production and performance
Like the most popular sequencing apps for your computer, the Roland MC-707 features clip-based sequencing that gives you a ton of creative potential. Eight tracks are available — use the built-in ZEN-Core sounds for pounding drums and vibrant synth sounds and effects. Or connect a microphone, turntables, or other sound source, and record audio clips for looping or one shots. Whatever you create, you can save your projects to SD card media (included).
Tons of built-in sounds to expand on
Right from the start, the Roland MC-707 is loaded with over 3,000 sounds including pounding basses, vibrant leads, spacious pads, and much more — and that's in addition to over 80 preset drum kits. You'll quickly be able to start creating your own user samples and drum kits, with high-quality sample recording up to 24-bit/96kHz sound quality. And with 90 types of multi-effects processing plus mastering effects, you have endless options for re-sampling and processing your custom sounds.
Choose your workflow
Producers love the flexibility the MC-707 offers when it comes to workflow. It's a powerful music production center on its own, with over 3,000 built-in sounds to explore. You can sequence your other synths and sound generators via MIDI, capturing their sounds as audio clips (up to 16 clips per track) and saved right along with your project. You can also record your own loops and samples via mic input, or upload your own user samples via SD card directly.
Roland MC-707 Groovebox Features:
- Modern groove production center with 3,000 built-in sounds and 80 drum kits
- 8 tracks of sequencing or audio playback, up to 64 sequence steps
- 16 expressive pads for playing bass lines, grooves, and melodies
- Clip-based sequencing with up to 16 clips per track (128 total)
- Capture your own samples and loops via audio input (mic/line level)
- Save your custom sounds and projects to SD card media (included)
- Record high-quality audio up to 32-bit/96kHz
- Built-in multi-effects include 90 types of track effects and mastering effects
- Looper supports time stretch and pitch shift
- Combines sequencing, groove production, and sampling in a single package
- Equally suited for making music on its own, as a master sequencer for external synths, or as a groove station locked to a master sequencer