Roland UA1610 Studio Capture USB 2.0 Audio Interface
The STUDIO-CAPTURE by Roland packs twelve impressively pristine VS PREAMPs and exceptional 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion into a rackmountable USB 2.0 interface. If you demand high channel count and superb audio quality from a multichannel interface built with on-the-go convenience in mind, then the STUDIO-CAPTURE is the perfect companion to your laptop Mac or PC. It has 40-bit DSP-driven cue mixing onboard that lets you set up four independent stereo mixes quickly and easily. And thanks to Roland's extreme low-latency driver, you can use the STUDIO-CAPTURE efficiently with almost any Mac of PC DAW.
High-quality interface in a compact unit
Roland's STUDIO-CAPTURE packs twelve digitally-controller premium VS preamps. These are the same preamps found in the V-Studio 700 and M-400 digital mixers. With a 24-bit/192kHz sample rate you can rest assured your audio will be clean and clear. The Roland STUDIO-CAPTURE is the perfect interface for your home studio or on the go. Each channel offers independent phantom power, a low-cut filter, phase invert, and digital compression, accessible via the included software control panel.
Get the perfect input levels with the push of a button
An Auto Input Level Adjustment lets you instantly set the ideal input level of each of the STUDIO-CAPTURE's analog inputs with just the push of a button. Just push the front-panel button and play your instrument for automatic level setting. Useful for beginners and pros alike, this is a fail safe to capturing great audio every time.
Custom monitor mixes straight from the STUDIO-CAPTURE
Create individual monitor mixes, with effects, all within the Roland STUDIO-CAPTURE. With four independent zero-latency monitor mixers, you'll be able to create the mixes your band needs and wants. Powered by the STUDIO-CAPTURE's internal DSP, each mix can be routed out various outputs. You can even save mixes for later use. A built-in reverb processor lets you add reverb to any or every mix to help your performers.
Roland UA1610 Features:
Roland UA1610 Specifications:
- 12 x premium VS PREAMP mic preamps (XLR combo)
- AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Extremely stable low-latency VS STREAMING driver
- 4 x independent software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
- Internal 40-bit DSP processing for cue mixing
- Ruggedly built and suitable for travel
- Supports most major DAW platforms on Mac or PC, including OSX 10.6 and Windows 7, through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers.
- Computer Connection Type: USB
- Form Factor: Rackmount, Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 16 x 10
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX: Yes
- Number of Audio Inputs: 12
- Audio Inputs Types: 12 x XLR Combo Jack
- Number of Audio Outputs: 8
- Audio Output Types: 8 x TRS, 2 x XLR
- Number of Digital Inputs: 1
- Digital Input Types: 1 x S/PDIF
- Number of Digital Outputs: 1
- Digital Output Types: 1 x S/PDIF
- Number of Preamps: 12
- Phantom Power: Yes
- MIDI I/O: In, Out
- Rack Units: 2U
- Depth: 3 1/2"
- Width: 11 3/16"
- Height: 6 3/8"
- Weight: 4.25 lbs.