About Samson LM8x Lav It Up The Samson LM8x is a low-profile, omnidirectional lavalier microphone with a miniature condenser mic capsule. It provides outstanding audio reproduction, as well as a lightweight/inconspicuous clip design, that's perfect for a variety of live and broadcast vocal applications. And with four adapter cables included, the LM8x can be used with most popular wireless systems. Tie in Great Sound With a omnidirectional pickup pattern, the LM8x's 6.59mm miniature mic capsule captures sound evenly in all directions with no proximity effect or off-axis coloration. The result is clear and articulate vocal reproduction regardless of the position of the capsule to the sound source. Plus, its lightweight clip design offers low-profile, nearly invisible placement on ties, lapels and more. Versatility Times Four The LM8x comes with four detachable microphone cables with 1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose 4-Pin, Switchcraft TA3F and Switchcraft TA4F adapters respectively. This makes the LM8x well suited for use with Samson wireless systems (TA3F), as well as most other popular wireless systems. Bundled Up In addition to the lightweight/inconspicuous mic clip, the LM8x is bundled with a "cat fur" windscreen, as well as four standard windscreens, for reducing wind noise and P-pops. A carry case is also included for protecting/transporting the mic and all of its components. Samson LM8x Features
- Lavalier microphone with 6.59mm condenser mic capsule
- Lightweight/inconspicuous clip design for placement on ties, lapels, etc.
- Ideal for broadcast, presentation, house of worship, theater and other vocal applications
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- 50Hz-16kHz frequency response
- Includes four detachable adapter cables (1/8" [3.5mm], Hirose 4-Pin, Switchcraft TA3F, Switchcraft TA4F) for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters
- "Cat fur" windscreen, four standard windscreens, mic clip and carry case included