Power, Distributed. The Samson PowerStrip PS15 has been engineered to the finest detail utilizing state-of-the-art technology in power distribution. This 19", single-space rack unit offers multiple outlets for reliable power distribution with 3-point surge and spike protection, plus RF (Radio Frequency) filtering and more. The PowerStrip PS15 provides eight switched, rear-panel AC outlets that allow you to power an entire rack's worth of gear from a single source. These outlets are mounted both vertically and horizontally to accommodate standard 3-pin plugs, as well as external transformer AC power adapters. A dedicated Outlets switch with status light powers these rear-panel outlets. The PowerStrip PS15 also features an unswitched front-panel convenience outlet for temporary power needs (plugging in a guitar amplifier, soldering iron, etc.). In addition, the PowerStrip PS15's resettable, front-panel 15-amp circuit breaker protects all connected gear. This, along with its steel chassis construction, makes the Samson PowerStrip PS15 a reliable tool on the road or in fixed installations.
- 19" (single-space) rackmountable power conditioner
- Eight switched, rear-panel AC outlets
- Outlets switch with status light powers rear-panel outlets
- Single unswitched, front-panel convenience outlet
- 3-point surge protection, peak voltage spike clamping and RFI/EMI filtering
- Resettable, front-panel 15-amp circuit breaker protects all connected gear
- Rugged steel chassis construction ideal for on the road or in fixed installations