Samson Q1U Dynamic USB Microphone The Q1U features a smooth sounding neodymium element, capable of handling high SPL, cleverly interfaced to an on-board high quality microphone pre-amp, high-quality A/D converter and USB output. The supercardioid pickup pattern provides smooth, flat frequency and a fast transient response, insuring a precise reproduction with linear characteristics from bottom to top. Capturing audio at 16-bit resolution up to 48kHz sampling rate, the Q1U offers the accuracy you need to be sure that what you hear is what you get. The Q1U is perfect for any computer recording application, but its handheld functionality offers additional solutions for anyone who records audio, particularly musicians, podcasters, academic groups, and business professionals. Samson Q1U Specifications:
- Plugs directly into any computer with a USB input, no drivers required
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- High SPL neodymium element
- Supercardioid pickup pattern
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 50Hz–16kHz
- Tripod desk stand and carry pouch included.