The ZM series mixers provide an ideal solution for small to medium-size commercial sound system installations. Capable of providing 125 watts of clean power, the ZM125 features a built-in constant voltage power amplifier that can also run at 25, 70 or 100 volts, or at 4 ohms. Six input channels with individual level controls are provided, so connecting sound sources is simple thanks to the available XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA connectors.
Additionally, the ZM125 features five selectable speaker zone outputs.The ZM125 is ideal for distributing music and announcements throughout different rooms and the dedicated paging microphone input allows you to setup a distant paging station (for a hostess in a restaurant, for example). There's even an on-board chime, with four selectable tones, to alert the listeners of an upcoming page.For businesses that want to improve their customers' telephone experience, a MOH (Music On Hold) facility is also included. When interfaced with a business telecom system, music or valuable pre-recorded announcements are heard while customers are on hold.To control the overall tonal response of the sound system, the ZM series employs a seven-band graphic equalizer.
A master level control and five segment level meters allow you to set a clean signal at the correct volume. For added flexibility you can add the optional Samson TCM-3 sound module with FM tuner and CD player that can play both standard CDs and CDs with MP3s.The ZM125 can be table-top or mounted in a standard 19-inch equipment rack using the included rackmount ears. The sleek black finish matches just about any décor, plus the steel chassis adds to its durability and reliability. Perfect for schools, restaurants, office buildings, small factories, or just about any place high quality, distributed audio is needed, the ZM125 offers excellent sound and great value.
- 125 watts of clean power
- Six mic/line inputs on 1/4-inch, XLR and RCA connectors
- Built-in 7-band graphic equalizer
- Three layer priority muting system
- Remote microphone connection on a Euroblock terminal
- Built-in announcement chime with four selectable tones
- O.H. (Music On Hold) input and output
- Telephone paging input on a Euroblock terminal
- Phantom power on mic channels 1 and 2 for connecting condenser microphones
- Advanced amplifier protection including current limiting, over current and thermal protection
- Link and preamp terminals allow for expansion to an external mixer or power amplifier
- Advanced electric circuit design with high quality op-amps
- Easily configured for table-top or standard 19-inch rackmount installations
- Expansion bay for adding optional Samson TCM-3 music source module