✪ 100% Secure shopping
✪ Genuiune Product
✪ 1 Year Warranty
✪ EMI Option
✪ Despatch in 7 days
Cardioid by design for the perfect balance of tone and isolationMulti-pattern mics are great when the job calls for extra versatility, but a fixed cardioid condenser microphone like the X1 S offers consistency and a simpler, more direct signal path. The result is the kind of clarity and low-noise performance you're bound to hear in your mix. And since, in the majority of cases, you're going to want a cardioid polar pattern anyway, the X1 S provides the performance you need, without making you pay for features you may not need.
Switchable pad and bass rolloff provide added versatilityWhen you're up against a particularly boomy or overwhelmingly loud sound source, such as when you're close miking a guitar cabinet or acoustic drum kit, the X1 S offers a couple of tricks that will help you get the best possible sound, right at the source. For starters, there's an onboard two-position low-cut filter, which serves double duty by cutting out any low-frequency vibrations coming up through the mic stand and by mitigating the proximity effect you'll get when you place your mic very close to a sound source. If that's not enough to keep your preamp from overloading, just kick in the X1 S's 10dB pad for the extra headroom you need, or the 20dB pad for maximum headroom. The X1 S can handle sound sources up to 160dB SPL without distorting.
sE Electronics X1 S Vocal Pack Features:
- Bundle with microphone, shockmount, pop filter, and microphone cable
- -A large-diaphragm condenser microphone that’s excellent for vocals and acoustic instruments
- -Hand-made, gold-sputtered 1? capsule and extremely clear signal path provide a wide-open sound
- -All-metal capsule, with no plastic parts for long term reliability
- -Fixed cardioid polar pattern provides tonal consistency and excellent off-axis sound rejection
- -Switchable -10dB/-20dB pad lets you get the extra headroom you need when miking loud sound sources
- -Handles loud sound sources up to 160dB SPL without distortion
- -Switchable two-position highpass filter cuts out low-frequency rumble and reduces proximity effect
- -Requires +48V phantom power
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.