Sontronics STC-20 Pack Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Overview:
With a fixed cardioid pattern, the large-diaphragm STC-20 microphone will give impressive results on a wide range of sources, including male and female vocals, acoustic guitar and other plucked instruments, guitar amp, percussion, drumkit, piano and other acoustic instruments.
The STC-20 microphone features a large open grille that houses the same one-inch gold-sputtered capsule as found in our hugely popular STC-2. It is supplied with a collection of indispensable accessories, meaning you can get plugged in and recording within minutes.
In the package, you'll find the STC-20 microphone along with…
- A spider-style shockmount (with 2 spare elastics)
- Nylon-mesh popshield that attaches to shockmount
- 5-metre XLR cable
- Zip-up, vinyl microphone pouch
Despite its incredible affordability, the Sontronics STC-20 delivers brilliant results on whatever you use it for, whether you're just starting out with a small bedroom set-up or looking for a reliable workhorse to use around the studio on a variety of sources.
The STC-20 Pack is also a best-selling microphone into education, where its ease-of-use and characteristic clean, realistic sound ensure that your recording will sit neatly in the mix every time.
- Large-diaphragm condenser mic
- Fixed cardioid pattern
- Fantastic for vocals, acoustic guitar, piano, guitar amps, drums, podcast and other acoustic instruments
- Comes with shockmount, popshield, mic pouch and 5m XLR cable
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa -35dB ±1.5dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
- Impedance: ?200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 18dB (A-weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD @ 1kHz): 120dB
- Power: Phantom power 48V required
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 194 x 53 x 53mm
- Weight: 596g
Comes with: shockmount, 2 spare elastics, nylon-mesh popshield, zip-up microphone pouch, 5m XLR cable