Taylor 312ce 12 Fret 6 Strings V Class Grand Concert Electro Acoustic Guitar With Bag- Natural Overview:
Taylor’s 12-fret guitars update a classic steel-string design with signature touches that combine a slinky handfeel with impressive tonal power for the compact Grand Concert body size. The 312ce 12-Fret’s slightly condensed 24-7/8-inch scale length makes the fretting experience more accessible, while the solid sapele and Sitka spruce pairing produces a vibrant midrange with pleasing focus and projection. V-Class bracing bolsters the projection and sustain, adding sonic headroom for lively players looking for mix-leading sound from a small, comfortable frame. Appointments include satin back and sides with a gloss top, black binding, Italian acrylic small diamond fretboard inlays, a 3-ring rosette, a Venetian cutaway, and Taylor’s stage-ready ES2 acoustic electronics. The guitar comes with a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
Discover the features that make this guitar unique
Grand Concert Shapes
A smaller-bodied guitar ideally suited for fingerstyle.
Sitka Spruce Top Woods
The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
Sapele Body Woods
One of the best all-around tonewoods there is, sapele will deliver for any playing style.
Expression System 2 Electronics
The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
- Body type: Grand Concert/OO
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Sapele
- Bracing pattern: V-Class Grand Concert with relief rout
- Body finish: Gloss top, satin back and sides
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Taylor Standard Profile
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck wood: Tropical mahogany
- Scale length: 24.84"
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle transducer with Adjustable Sensors
- Preamp EQ: 2-band Explained above
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Tuning machines: Taylor slotted head with synthetic ivory buttons
- Bridge: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Micarta "wave"/Graphite nut
- Number of strings: 6